Re: EDIT - LTR - Garmont Zenith Mid boot - Justin Potts

  • Justin Potts
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2012
      Derek,
      Edits are made, cleaned and uploaded. I put in a best guess for the distance. It is just kind of hard to measure because A lot of time is spent in climbing shoes, and when we clear a multi-pitch we tend to take a different route back, which is why I typically leave it as undetermined...

      Justin Potts
      -Pottsy