Edit: IR -180 Tack Stove - Alex Legg

  • Mike Pearl
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2012
      Hi Alex,
      Playing with fire always makes for a fun test!  I like the rubber band idea, I'm a big fan of the band. Report looks good, two edits below.
      Best,Mike
      ***At first I tried to build the fire inside the stove, but my hands could barely fit in to work .***
      EDIT: remove the space before the period "work."
      *** The 20 oz of water that filled my cooking pot got to a simmering boil in under ten minutes and I poured it into my french press for some coffee. ***
      EDIT: my French press

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2012
        Thank you for your edits! I have made corrections and uploaded to the BGT site.