Edit: FR - Black Diamond Mercury 75 pack - Christensen

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2012
      Hi Ryan,

      Sorry I missed this earlier. Sounds like you had some nice trips. You also did a really nice job explaining how the pack suspension works for you. I can't find any edits in it so you are good to go.

      I know you say you will talk about the rest of the pack in the LTR, but I think there are still things you did use that could be shared. You say you used a hydration bladder. Is it easy to load? Does it sit well? Does the tube work well with their routing? With such small loads I would expect you needed to use the compression straps to keep your gear from being a wad in the bottom. Was that the case? Did the smaller loads make the panel-loading aspect more usable?

      There's a few things that I can think of that would make the report more informative if you want to add to it. Otherwise I will see you in a couple months.

      Ray