EDIT: LTR - Backcountry Solutions Geek Pocket - Kurt papke

  • Kerri Larkin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2012
      Hi Kurt,

      Thanks for this good looking report. I've only a couple of edits for you, which follow the standard format. The HTML looks great, so go ahead and upload after the edits. Don't forget to delete your test folder copy.

      Rocky high desert canyon and ridgelines
      EDIT: ridgelines should be two words; ridge lines, or hyphenated to ridge-lines

      Sky Island ridgeline
      EDIT: Ditto. ridge line or ridge-line

      Sky Island canyon Partly cloundy,
      EDIT: cloudy

      I clipped it horizontally to the hipbelt...
      EDIT: hipbelt should be two words; hip belt, or hyphenated to hip-belt

      I wonder if Geek Pocket is bucking the trend of recessing straps (perhaps to avoid snags?) by designing a product that requires an exposed strap.
      EDIT: A question mark is needed at the end of this sentence.

      The backpack I used on this trip has small hipbelt pockets,
      EDIT: Ditto. Hip belt or hip-belt

      The shoulder straps do not have an exposed webbing strap, so I attached the Geek Pocket to the hipbelt webbing.
      EDIT: Ditto. Hip belt or hip-belt

      Once again the Geek Pocket rode on my hipbelt right at the front.
      EDIT: Ditto. Hip belt or hip-belt

      I attached it to the waistbelt,
      EDIT: Sorry, same thing; waist belt or waist-belt

      I had to be a little creative in using hipbelt straps
      EDIT: hip belt or hip-belt

      Fortunately my Jeep Wrangler is up to the challenge,
      Comment: It's a Jeep thing - I understand!

      It's been a pleasure sharing this test with you Kurt and I look forward to working with you in the future.

      Kind Regards,

      Kerri