Re: LTR: Garmont Amica Trail Shoes - Gail

  • Jamie Lawrence
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2012
      Hi Gail,

      Thanks for the report. See my 2 small comments below. Feel free to upload
      and enjoy your future tests :)

      Cheers!

      Jamie

      On 11 October 2012 00:52, woodswoman <woodswoman2001@...> wrote:

      > Long
      > Term Report:
      > October 10, 2012
      >
      > Locations
      > and
      > Conditions
      >
      > During the field test period I have worn the Garmont Amica Trail Shoes
      > during an additional three backpacking trips. They have also been worn for
      > at least a dozen dayhikes.
      > Location of the backcountry trips were in Michigan and Wisconsin, USA
      > and ranged
      > from hilly deciduous forest to open non-deciduous communities plus cliff
      > trails above lakeshore.

      Comment: In the first sentence you refer to backpacking trips, but then
      refer to these trips as backcountry trips. Best make them consistent. This
      applies to the headings for the field locations that follow

      By the way, that photo by the lake is totally awesome!

      > Summary
      >
      > The traction on the shoes remains very good and the overall durability of
      > the shoes is not in question.

      Comment: This reads strange to me. It would either be the soles of the
      shoes remain good or the traction of the shoes remains...