EDIT - IR - Gerber Gear Instant Knife - askLarry K

  • Jamie D.
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2012
      Hi Larry,

      Sorry for the delay. Hopefully the FR editing will go more smoothly. :) Your html version looks good, pics are clear and your links worked fine. My edit, suggestions and comments are marked with ## just below a snip of your words.

      Thanks.
      Jamie D.
      Gerber Instant Knife Monitor

      You - SPECS

      ## Edit - Please add the metric conversions for all the mfg measurements and weights. Our friends outside the USA will probably find that helpful when comparing your findings with what was listed.

      ## Comment – also you have the SPECS heading in bold but the rest of your headings aren't. Not sure if that was on purpose but thought I'd point it out.
      You – In INITIAL IMPRESSIONS and TRYING IT OUT

      I The Gerber Instant seems like a solid general purpose knife

      ##Edit – you have an extra "I" at the beginning of the this sentence
      You - This methods also is easy.

      ##Edit – method "is" also
      You - As it turns out, it sat underneath the hip pad of my backpack, although I didn't really notice it there, which I though was a good indication that the knife is quite compact.

      ##Edit – "thought"
      You – EXPECTATIONS for the Delta Series kitchen items:

      ##Edit – "Delta Series kitchen items:" Huh????
      You - Compact knife fits easily in hand/li>

      #Edit – weird little "/li" thing at the end of this sentence
      You - This concludes my Iniital Report on the Gerber Instant Knife. Please check back in about 2 months for my Field Report on this Item.

      Edit – "Initial" and "item"