Re: [backpackgeartesters] Re: Can't delete report: EDIT- LTR - Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil View Dry Bags - Theresa Lawrence

  • Theresa Lawrence
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 14, 2012
      Ray, thanks for deleting the report, the new one is up and test one deleted  ...

      I totally forgot about Bob and Doug McKenzie ... I haven't heard them in so long ..  you have justified my toque, I feel so sentimental now, thanks!

      Theresa

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 14, 2012
        Ummm, what can I say to that???

        Evil female trait… no I won’t go there.