Re: Can't delete report: EDIT- LTR - Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil View Dry Bags - Theresa Lawrence

  • ringrat55
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 12, 2012
      I thought I had surely introduced Ralph to our word when we were all wearing them while out bushwalking!

      Andrea

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Theresa Lawrence <theresa_newell@...> wrote:

      > Thanks Ralph! I totally forgot about the word beanie ... toque must have sounded really odd, I'm curious what you first thought it was ... I will have to start calling it a beanie now ...
      >
      > By the way I can't upload my report because there's no link to delete the old one, it seems to happen when there's no field report .... can you help with this? thanks
      >
      > Cheers Theresa

    • Ralph Ditton
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 12, 2012
        Ha, No I have not heard of Bob & Doug McKenzie.

        My first thought was that they may have been goggles as you are out on the
        water. So to the dictionary I went.

        No, I am from the Deep Hot South <g>

        Ralph

        Summit Ultra-Sil View Dry Bags - Theresa Lawrence

        > Thanks Ralph! I totally forgot about the word beanie ... toque must have
        sounded really odd, I'm curious what you first thought it was ... I will
        have to start calling it a beanie now ...

        Ralph must not know Bob and Doug McKenzie

        I hope you don't mind but
        There's a photographer that's gonna
        Be taking pictures of us together
        To prove that you were here
        Doing, uh, the record
        (Yeah, in case people don't believe us)

        (How come he's not wearing a toque)
        Oh, he's not from the Great White North

        Your report is deleted Theresa,

        Ray

        > By the way I can't upload my report because there's no link to delete the
        old one, it seems to happen when there's no field report .... can you help
        with this? thanks

        > Cheers Theresa
        >
        > From: Ralph Ditton <rdassets@...>

      • Ralph Ditton
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 12, 2012
          Can’t recall Andrea. I remember talking about Bear Canisters and repellents.
          As you wore one you probably did mention it but it had not clicked.

          Cheers

          Ralph

          Summit Ultra-Sil View Dry Bags - Theresa Lawrence

          I thought I had surely introduced Ralph to our word when we were all wearing
          them while out bushwalking!

          Andrea

          <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com> , Theresa Lawrence
          <theresa_newell@...> wrote:

          > Thanks Ralph! I totally forgot about the word beanie ... toque must have
          sounded really odd, I'm curious what you first thought it was ... I will
          have to start calling it a beanie now ...

          > By the way I can't upload my report because there's no link to delete the
          old one, it seems to happen when there's no field report .... can you help
          with this? thanks

          > Cheers Theresa
          >
          > From: Ralph Ditton <rdassets@...>

        • Theresa Lawrence
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 14, 2012
            Andrea, It's called 'Selective Memory' ... a male species thing ... what's funny is they will take the time to look it up again and again, maybe I'll throw it in another report and see if Ralph looks it up again ...I know I'm evil (female trait).

            Theresa

            ________________________________
            I thought I had surely introduced Ralph to our word when we were all wearing them while out bushwalking!

            Andrea

            --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Theresa Lawrence <theresa_newell@...> wrote:

            > Thanks Ralph! I totally forgot about the word beanie ... toque must have sounded really odd, I'm curious what you first thought it was ... I will have to start calling it a beanie now ...
            >
            > By the way I can't upload my report because there's no link to delete the old one, it seems to happen when there's no field report .... can you help with this? thanks
            >
            > Cheers Theresa

          • Theresa Lawrence
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 14, 2012
              Ray, thanks for deleting the report, the new one is up and test one deleted  ...

              I totally forgot about Bob and Doug McKenzie ... I haven't heard them in so long ..  you have justified my toque, I feel so sentimental now, thanks!

              Theresa

              ________________________________
              > Thanks Ralph! I totally forgot about the word beanie ... toque must have sounded really odd, I'm curious what you first thought it was ... I will have to start calling it a beanie now ...

              Ralph must not know Bob and Doug McKenzie

              I hope you don't mind but
              There's a photographer that's gonna
              Be taking pictures of us together
              To prove that you were here
              Doing, uh, the record
              (Yeah, in case people don't believe us)

              (How come he's not wearing a toque)
              Oh, he's not from the Great White North

              Your report is deleted Theresa,

              Ray

              > By the way I can't upload my report because there's no link to delete the old one, it seems to happen when there's no field report .... can you help with this? thanks
              >
              > Cheers Theresa

            • Ralph Ditton
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 14, 2012
                Ummm, what can I say to that???

                Evil female trait… no I won’t go there.

                Ralph

                Andrea, It's called 'Selective Memory' ... a male species thing ... what's funny is they will take the time to look it up again and again, maybe I'll throw it in another report and see if Ralph looks it up again ...I know I'm evil (female trait).

                Theresa

                I thought I had surely introduced Ralph to our word when we were all wearing them while out bushwalking!

                Andrea

                ,___