APPROVAL: LTR - Clif Kits bars - Ray Estrella

  • cdaignault
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2012
      Hi Ray!

      Another excellent report. I love the clarity and color of your photos; they really make a big difference and keep things interesting.

      I can find no issues, and so cannot offer an EDIT for you. (I know you're sad about that)

      Thank you for the great descriptions of the taste; I think the berry would be my favorite -- you can keep the cashews. :)

      Upload when ready, and please delete the original from the TESTS folder.

      See you out there again later!

      -- Chari