Re: [backpackgeartesters] Re: Attn: Bridget RE: monitor status for Jamie DeBenedetto

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 11, 2012
      Great, Jamie! Another mystery!

      From: chcoa
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2012 9:41 PM
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] Re: Attn: Bridget RE: monitor status for Jamie DeBenedetto

      You did? How in the world did I miss that email. I did have some computer problems not too long ago and I missed a few emails from clients around that time. Maybe you sent it then and it was lost in the void of cyberspace.

      I can def. take on the test. I'll see if I can get all the edits done Monday. I imagine they've been waiting a while.

      Jamie D