EDIT: IR - Energizer Carabiner Area Light - Coy Boy

  • K S
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2012
      Hi Coy,

      Please see the edits below. Once you have made them, please up-load your report.

      Edits are in the normal format of -
      EDIT - Must change
      edit - my recommended change if you agree
      comment - just that

      Also, as someone who was born and raised in L.A. (lower Alabama that is), I enjoyed your use of 'mashing the button' in the review.

      I hope that your knee scoping went well and you'll be back out in the woods soon - nothing like being benched this time of year!

      Thank you,

      Kara

      ***a
      light designed to light up an area as apposed to a directional light
      EDIT: ...opposed to....

      ***side
      at arms length with the area light on.
      EDIT: ...arm's length...

      *** The
      area light is bright but more of a glow as apposed to a piercing harsh beam.

      EDIT: ...opposed...

      ***establish
      the facts...

      EDIT: only one period needed.

      ***crisp
      as apposed to having a mushy feel.

      EDIT: opposed...

      ***10
      years without loosing power
      EDIT: losing power...

      ***but sill does not list the weight of the...
      EDIT: still

      ***but
      the the max area light setting or the lumens ..
      EDIT: delete the extra 'the'

      ***have
      rode better with the carabiner removed.
      Edit: ridden better...

      ***light
      held down at arms length
      EDIT: arm's length

      ~~~

      "Making the world a better place is not only your responsibility, it is your joy, it is your blessing, it is your gift, it's your opportunity to make your life mean something, so take it." ~ Derrick N. Ashong

    • Coy Boy
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2012
        Thanks Kara, all fixed and uploaded. I actually did intend for that ones sentence to end ... but changed it as requested. I tend to end a lot of sentences that way when normally writing, usually when I'm being silly or vague about something. Now that I know you're the monitor I'll be sure and send you a link next time. So until then, thanks again.

        Coy Boy

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 10, 2012
          Meant to add, knee seems to be doing OK, thanks for asking. Still real sore, especially when bending, but I'm getting around better every day. My wife says I'm limping because I am in the habit (was limping before the scope). I suspect it will diminish over the next few weeks and I should be walking back to the holler soon!

          Coy Boy