EDIT- LTR - Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil View Dry Bags - Theresa Lawrence

  • Ralph Ditton
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 9, 2012
      Hello again Theresa
      Looks like you have a great affinity for these sacks.
      I was most impressed with how they held up in your water craft sloshing
      around in water.
      In your Initial Report delete the very last line: Check back in a couple
      months for my field reviews.

      Only one little thing for your consideration.

      Comment: Could you add after "toque" (aka beanie). I had to look up the word
      to see what it was. Here they are called "beanie". A knitted round rimless
      hat resembling a skullcap sometimes with a pom pom on top.
      That is all.
      Ensure that you delete your test file copy.
      Best
      Ralph
    • Theresa Lawrence
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 12, 2012
        Thanks Ralph! I totally forgot about the word beanie ... toque must have sounded really odd, I'm curious what you first thought it was ... I will have to start calling it a beanie now ...

        By the way I can't upload my report because there's no link to delete the old one, it seems to happen when there's no field report .... can you help with this? thanks

        Cheers Theresa

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 12, 2012
          > Thanks Ralph! I totally forgot about the word beanie ... toque must have sounded really odd, I'm curious what you first thought it was ... I will have to start calling it a beanie now ...

          Ralph must not know Bob and Doug McKenzie

          I hope you don't mind but
          There's a photographer that's gonna
          Be taking pictures of us together
          To prove that you were here
          Doing, uh, the record
          (Yeah, in case people don't believe us)

          (How come he's not wearing a toque)
          Oh, he's not from the Great White North

          Your report is deleted Theresa,

          Ray

          > By the way I can't upload my report because there's no link to delete the old one, it seems to happen when there's no field report .... can you help with this? thanks
          >
          > Cheers Theresa

        • ringrat55
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 12, 2012
            I thought I had surely introduced Ralph to our word when we were all wearing them while out bushwalking!

            Andrea

            --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Theresa Lawrence <theresa_newell@...> wrote:

            > Thanks Ralph! I totally forgot about the word beanie ... toque must have sounded really odd, I'm curious what you first thought it was ... I will have to start calling it a beanie now ...
            >
            > By the way I can't upload my report because there's no link to delete the old one, it seems to happen when there's no field report .... can you help with this? thanks
            >
            > Cheers Theresa

          • Ralph Ditton
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 12, 2012
              Ha, No I have not heard of Bob & Doug McKenzie.

              My first thought was that they may have been goggles as you are out on the
              water. So to the dictionary I went.

              No, I am from the Deep Hot South <g>

              Ralph

              Summit Ultra-Sil View Dry Bags - Theresa Lawrence

              > Thanks Ralph! I totally forgot about the word beanie ... toque must have
              sounded really odd, I'm curious what you first thought it was ... I will
              have to start calling it a beanie now ...

              Ralph must not know Bob and Doug McKenzie

              I hope you don't mind but
              There's a photographer that's gonna
              Be taking pictures of us together
              To prove that you were here
              Doing, uh, the record
              (Yeah, in case people don't believe us)

              (How come he's not wearing a toque)
              Oh, he's not from the Great White North

              Your report is deleted Theresa,

              Ray

              > By the way I can't upload my report because there's no link to delete the
              old one, it seems to happen when there's no field report .... can you help
              with this? thanks

              > Cheers Theresa
              >
              > From: Ralph Ditton <rdassets@...>

            • Ralph Ditton
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 12, 2012
                Can’t recall Andrea. I remember talking about Bear Canisters and repellents.
                As you wore one you probably did mention it but it had not clicked.

                Cheers

                Ralph

                Summit Ultra-Sil View Dry Bags - Theresa Lawrence

                I thought I had surely introduced Ralph to our word when we were all wearing
                them while out bushwalking!

                Andrea

                <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com> , Theresa Lawrence
                <theresa_newell@...> wrote:

                > Thanks Ralph! I totally forgot about the word beanie ... toque must have
                sounded really odd, I'm curious what you first thought it was ... I will
                have to start calling it a beanie now ...

                > By the way I can't upload my report because there's no link to delete the
                old one, it seems to happen when there's no field report .... can you help
                with this? thanks

                > Cheers Theresa
                >
                > From: Ralph Ditton <rdassets@...>

              • Theresa Lawrence
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 14, 2012
                  Andrea, It's called 'Selective Memory' ... a male species thing ... what's funny is they will take the time to look it up again and again, maybe I'll throw it in another report and see if Ralph looks it up again ...I know I'm evil (female trait).

                  Theresa

                  ________________________________
                  I thought I had surely introduced Ralph to our word when we were all wearing them while out bushwalking!

                  Andrea

                  --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Theresa Lawrence <theresa_newell@...> wrote:

                  > Thanks Ralph! I totally forgot about the word beanie ... toque must have sounded really odd, I'm curious what you first thought it was ... I will have to start calling it a beanie now ...
                  >
                  > By the way I can't upload my report because there's no link to delete the old one, it seems to happen when there's no field report .... can you help with this? thanks
                  >
                  > Cheers Theresa

                • Theresa Lawrence
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 14, 2012
                    Ray, thanks for deleting the report, the new one is up and test one deleted  ...

                    I totally forgot about Bob and Doug McKenzie ... I haven't heard them in so long ..  you have justified my toque, I feel so sentimental now, thanks!

                    Theresa

                    ________________________________
                    > Thanks Ralph! I totally forgot about the word beanie ... toque must have sounded really odd, I'm curious what you first thought it was ... I will have to start calling it a beanie now ...

                    Ralph must not know Bob and Doug McKenzie

                    I hope you don't mind but
                    There's a photographer that's gonna
                    Be taking pictures of us together
                    To prove that you were here
                    Doing, uh, the record
                    (Yeah, in case people don't believe us)

                    (How come he's not wearing a toque)
                    Oh, he's not from the Great White North

                    Your report is deleted Theresa,

                    Ray

                    > By the way I can't upload my report because there's no link to delete the old one, it seems to happen when there's no field report .... can you help with this? thanks
                    >
                    > Cheers Theresa

                  • Ralph Ditton
                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 14, 2012
                      Ummm, what can I say to that???

                      Evil female trait… no I won’t go there.

                      Ralph

                      Andrea, It's called 'Selective Memory' ... a male species thing ... what's funny is they will take the time to look it up again and again, maybe I'll throw it in another report and see if Ralph looks it up again ...I know I'm evil (female trait).

                      Theresa

                      I thought I had surely introduced Ralph to our word when we were all wearing them while out bushwalking!

                      Andrea

                      ,___