EDIT- LTR-SEAT TO SUMMIT ULTRA-SIL VIEW DRYSACK-STEVE KIDD

  • Ralph Ditton
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2012
      Hi Steve,

      Here are your edits.

      Loved the photo of the fish nibbling your wife's toes.

      Good to see that you are very happy with the sacks.

      Sea to Summit Head Office is here in Perth for your information.

      Cheers

      Ralph

      Comment: They were out in force last Sunday here also despite the rain. Nast
      little critters. Their bite takes months to heal.

      "the ticks were out in force."

      EDIT: Delete "were" from "Conditions were continued.etc". Should read
      "Conditions continued to be dry .etc"
      27 - 28 May, 2012: A public island on Smith Mountain Lake in southwest
      Virginia. Conditions were continued to be dry with temperatures ranging from
      70 F (21 C) to 89 F (32 C).

      Edit: I think "size" is missing from this sentence. I had to read it a few
      times to try and understand what you were saying.

      "Normal pond size .etc"

      Normal pond for the lake is around 794 ft (242 m).

      EDIT: Delete the "I" so marked [] from ",and [I] at one point I was
      considering etc"
      It is superfluous .

      I own no less than seven dry sacks from this manufacturer at this point, and
      I at one point I was considering acquiring an Ultra-Sil pack liner

    • ftroop94
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2012
        Ralph,

        Thanks again for the timely edits! I cleaned up the pond issue with depth vs. size. Your great land is on my 'bucket list', I can't wait to get there.

        ~SMK

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 9, 2012
          Steve,

          You are most welcome. Make sure that you get to the west coast.

          Hopefully my wife and I will make it to Hawaii next August for a holiday.

          Ralph

          Thanks again for the timely edits! I cleaned up the pond issue with depth
          vs. size. Your great land is on my 'bucket list', I can't wait to get there.

          ._,___