EDIT: IR: ViewRanger (Curt)

  • Christopher Nicolai
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2012
      Curt,

      Well written IR. I'm actually pretty excited to read about your findings
      in the many areas to explore within this app, as it does sound really cool
      :-) I read through the report a couple times and nothing stuck out at me
      (after checking a few initial questions) as needing attention. It may just
      be that I am at the end of a long day and long week, but I don't think
      anything slipped by.

      Feel free to post at will and delete your report from the test folder.
      Thanks!

      Christopher