EDITS: LTR - Backcountry Solutions Geek Pocket - Ed Morse

  • Kerri Larkin
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2012
      Hi Ed,

      Thanks for such an interesting LTR: you certainly have had some adventures recently! The HTML and the pics look great, so after the following few edits, please go ahead and upload your report. The edits take the usual form.

      It continued to get warmer while I was setting up camp eventually up to 74 F (23 C)
      Edit: For clarity, may I suggest a comma after 'camp'?

      It was 78 F (26 C) when we reached Sawdust Hole CG after hiking 12 miles (19 km).
      EDIT: What's a CG? Camp Ground? If so, could you spell it out for us dummies please?

      I planned to camp at the Pine Grove CG but it was only 2:15
      Edit: ditto the CG. If you wanted, you could spell out "Camp Ground (CG)" the first time you use it, then you could use the abbreviation here with no problem.

      The lanyard also makes pulling the GPS out of the Geek Pocket when the pocket has gotten wet from rain.
      EDIT: makes pulling the GPS out - what? Harder? Easier? Can you just add a word or two to make that clear please?

      It's been a pleasure working with you Ed and I hope we will do so again.

      Best Wishes,

      Kerri

    • Edwin Morse
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2012
        Hi Kerri,
        All edits fixed. HTML deleted from the TESTS folder. New LTR HTML uploaded
        to the Packs/Accessories folder.

        Thanks for your help.

        Ed

        _____