Question re: Bridgford Jerky

  • Mark Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2012
      Hi John,
      I noticed on the test admin page that it shows an IR is due today.  I may be mistaken, but I thought this was a two part test.  Can you please confirm?
      Thanks
      Mark

    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2012
        Not John, but near a computer and have an answer. ;-)

        It is a two-part Consumable Test. Initial Review when you first get the item and a Long Term Report at three months or when the product is used up.

        Mine is waiting for me a Dave's house. IR after my next hike.

        Ray