Application – Honey Stinger Organic Waffles - Jerry Adams

  • jerry adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2012
      Application – Honey Stinger Organic Waffles - Jerry Adams

      October 6, 2012

      1 - I have read the BGT By-Laws (v. 0609) including Chapters 4 and 5
      and will comply with all of the reporting terms and requirements.
      My tester agreement is on file. As reported below, I will have
      no difficulty meeting the minimum expected use requirements.

      2 - Name: Jerard Adams
      Location: Portland Oregon
      Email: jerryaadams at yahoo dot com
      Height: 6'1" (185 cm)
      Weight: 195 lb (88 kg)
      Age: 58
      Gender: Male

      3 - Test Plan:

      I’ll eat the Honey Stinger Organic Waffles on a couple backpacking trips.

      These look good because they contain just flour, oil, and sugar without weird additives or nutrients.

      I’ll fit these into my budget of calories and fat and such, based on the nutrition label.

      I’ll see how they taste.

      I’ll see how they physically hold up in my pack.

      I’ll see how the calories/weight and volume compare to other foods I take.

      4 – Just finished Ahnu Mendocino Boot test
          Status page: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/T1827.htm
          Reviews: http://www.backpackgeartest.org/tester_reviews/retiredjerry

      5 – 1 owner review in the last year.

      6 – App for Chaco Tedinho Boots outstanding.

      7 - I have monitored 8 tests.