BridGeT update

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2012
      I just finished updating the BridGeT database. There will not be any e-mail
      reminders going out today though. Please check your tester and monitor
      admin pages to see if you have anything to take care of.

      I am trying to see if I can get the settings for my current location (NJ) so
      I can send out the e-mails, but not promising <g>!

      Thanks and feel free to e-mail me any questions or concerns.