ADMIN: Test Administration Pages Updated - 02 October 2012

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2012
      G'day. I am BridGeT, the BGT Automation Robot working on behalf of the List Administrator. This is to inform you that I have updated the BGT Test Status site. The BGT Test Status Site is: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/

      You should also check the individual Administration pages for Administration Messages.
      TESTER ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN5.htm
      MONITOR ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN4.htm

      Please notify the List Administrator of any error in the data I have reported.

      I performed the following output tasks in 91.69 seconds.

      150 HTML pages created. Inlcuding:

      26 Manufacturer detail pages.
      39 Tester detail pages.
      25 Monitor detail pages.
      18 Moderator detail pages.
      32 Short links for report.
      Several one-shot administration pages are not included in my log counts.

      1 Monitors were assigned to tests.
      36 Tester Status emails were sent.
      8 Tester Reminder emails were sent.
      15 Monitor Status emails were sent.