SELECTIONS - Kenmark Sports Armband

  • exec@bysky.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2012
      The three lucky testers for this unique product are all ladies: Chari
      Daignault, Andrea Murland & Erin Hedden.

      Congratulations and if you would please send me off-list to
      jrw@... your contact information, I'll get this test
      rolling.

      Thanks for applying.
      John Waters
    • cdaignault
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 2012
        It's been almost a month since selections were made -- is there any status available on when these might ship?

        Thanks!!

        -- Chari