EDIT- LTR - Ahnu Mendocino Boots - John Waters

  • Ralph Ditton
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2012
      Greetings John,
      Here are your few edits.
      Make sure that you delete the test folder copy.
      Looks like you really enjoyed these boots.
      Ralph

      EDIT: Add "of" where indicated by {}
      LONG-TERM TEST LOCATIONS AND CONDITIONS

      We usually reached a low at night {of}
      70 F (21 C

      PERFORMANCE IN THE FIELD
      EDIT: Should be "all".
      The soles have not worn at al.

      SUMMARY
      EDIT: "A lot".
      So, yes I liked them. Alot!
    • exec@bysky.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2012
        Ralph,

        Thanks, for the edits and monitoring this test. Made the corrections, deleted the test file and uploading right now.

        John