BridGeT update

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2012
      You will shortly be getting the usual e-mail notices and BridGeT updates.
      Please check them carefully as I have been OOP a lot the last several days
      and may have missed things.

      I will be doing another update on Tuesday morning before I head off to NJ
      for two weeks. There I will be updating the db but may not be able to send
      out the usual notices. We will have to wait and see if I can figure the
      SMTP server stuff from NJ.

      Thanks and hope everyone is outdoors enjoying this fall Sunday! I'm going
      there now!

      Kathy
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2012
        I just finished updating the BridGeT database. There will not be any e-mail
        reminders going out today though. Please check your tester and monitor
        admin pages to see if you have anything to take care of.

        I am trying to see if I can get the settings for my current location (NJ) so
        I can send out the e-mails, but not promising <g>!

        Thanks and feel free to e-mail me any questions or concerns.