EDIT/Approval - Icebreaker Rush Crewe - Gail Staisil

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2012
      Gail,

      Wow, three-plus weeks of continuous wearing. Icebreaker got its money's worth, I'd say. A few edits, in the usual format, and you're good to upload. Don't forget to delete your Tests folder copy. Thanks for giving me an easy job.

      Cheers, Richard

      <<Temperature Range: 57 F to 75 F (14 C to 75 C)>>
      EDIT: (14 C to 25 C)

      <<Location: John Muir Trail, Sierra Nevada Mts, California>>
      EDIT: Sierra Mountains

      <<Since the California sun combined with high altitude were extremely harsh, the Rush Crewe was never worn alone.>>
      EDIT: was extremely harsh ["sun" is singular]

      << It became my base layer underneath a long sleeve button-down shirt during the morning hours and removed when it got too hot. >>
      EDIT: You need to clarify exactly what was removed. I assume it was the button-down; if so : "It became my base layer underneath a long sleeve button-down shirt during the morning hours but which I removed when it got too hot."

      << The Rush Crewe has held up perfectly. It is a bit heavier than some of my micro-weight wool shirts but seems less prone to losing it's shape or stretching out. >>
      EDIT: its shape [no apostrophe]