EDIT:j FR - Columbia Omni Freeze - Justin Potts

  • woodswoman
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2012
      Justin,
      Nice job..looks like you had fun trips!

      I have a few edits and then you are good to upload:

      ________________________________
      -Covering 15-20 mi (24-32 km) per day.

      EDIT: "The trip covered" 15-20.......

      -  Covering somewhere between 10-12 mi (16-19 km) a day.
      EDIT: Please make this a sentence by adding a subject such as "The trip covered......"

       - There is no noticeable wear showing from wear my pack rides, and only one small mark from some thick brush I was tromping through in Colorado.
      EDIT: spelling/ from "where" my pack rides

       -After caring for a pretty bad sun burn on my shoulders I made sure to put sun screen on my shoulders before wearing this shirt.
      EDIT: Usually sunburn and sunscreen are "one" words

      -Comment: I would remove thanking the manufacturer from the Initial Report as you now have it in the Field Report (the same will apply when you do the Long Term Report).

      That's it!! (Too bad about the sunburn though-ouch! ..at least you now know its limitations).  Gail