OOP - Richard Lyon September 10-15

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2012
      Forest fires permitting, I'll be on the Montana portion of the Continental Divide Trail. Gail and Kathy, if you can get your Icebreaker LTRs in by Saturday I'll edit them before I leave. Otherwise I'll attend to them after I return.

      Cheers, Richard
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2012
        I'll have mine in probably tomorrow.