Re: [backpackgeartesters] Re: Fw: Coy, Andrea &/Or David Wilkes Fw: [BackpackGearTest] New message from Calin Burlan

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2, 2012
      THANK YOU, ANDREA!

      From: ringrat55
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2012 9:20 AM
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] Re: Fw: Coy, Andrea &/Or David Wilkes Fw: [BackpackGearTest] New message from Calin Burlan

      Kathy,
      You can copy this in verbatim:

      Hi Calin,

      I was one of the testers of the Timex Ironman Global Trainer last year. I have mine set in metric units. Speed in km/h, elevation in m, distance in km, etc. You can either pick from 3 groups of unit settings (English, Metric, or Nautical), or change the units on each parameter individually. I will have to check what units I used for entering my height and weight later today when I get home.

      Hope that helps,
      Andrea

      > Facebook
      > Hey People! Can you answer this BGT Facebook reader's question?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Kathy

    • Ray
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 2, 2012
        On page 32 of the owner's manual it says:

        Units

        Configure the type of units the Global Trainer™ Bodylink® System watch uses when tracking performance data. You can choose from English, Metric, and Nautical units.

        Ray
      • Kathy Waters
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 2, 2012
          Thanks, Ray. I added that to the BGT Facebook page as a reply to Calin's post.

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 2, 2012
            I see this has already been answered so I'll just concur. I have mine set in English units.

            Coy Boy

            > Thanks, Ray. I added that to the BGT Facebook page as a reply to Calin's post.
            >
            > Kathy

          • Kathy Waters
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 2, 2012
              Thanks for responding anyway, Coy!