EDIT: LTR - tasc Carrollton Crew - Coy Boy

  • exec@bysky.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2 8:02 AM
      Coy,

      Sorry for the delay in editing but Kathy has been laid up and I have been doing her work as well as mine the last 10 days. Anyway, I enjoyed your pictures, they really add interest to this report and I just have a few EDITS for you. Please remember to delete your test file when you upload.

      John
      EDIT: You need to add Long Term Report and the date at the top of your report under the IR and FR titles and dates.

      I just just threw it in the washer and line dried afterwards.
      EDIT: Delete the extra just.

      I would have to reapply my sunscreen because I went swimming ever few hours during the trip to cool off.
      EDIT: I think you mean "every" few hours.

      Despite the fact that is does not dry out quiet as fast as a nylon shirt would, I still prefer the tasc over one of those.
      EDIT: Should be "quite" (not quiet) but a shirt that is noisy when drying would be fun to see.

      This concludes my reporting on these excellent shorts.
      EDIT: Change "these excellent shorts" to "this excellent crew".

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2 9:12 PM
        Thanks John, hope this finds Kathy back on the job but you seem to have managed. I got a few Bridget updates. Anyways, all edits taken care of. I also fixed quite on the tasc short review.

        Coy Boy