EDIT: LTR - tasc Carrollton Crew - Alex Legg

  • exec@bysky.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2012
      Alex,

      Sorry for the delay in editing. Kathy has been laid up and I have been doing her work as well as mine for the last 10 days.

      There are a few easy EDIT which are mandatory corrections and one edit which is a strong suggestions but not absolute. Please remember to delet your test file.

      Thanks for your work on this test.

      John
      I would like to thank tasc Performance and BackpackGearTest.org for the chance to test and report back on this product. Check back in two months for my long term report.
      EDIT: Delete this section from your FR. Once you post the LTR, there is no need to tell the reader to come back for it.

      I was visiting family in Colorado Springs while the Waldo Canyon fire was in full force and the mountains were on fire. The local forests were all closed. It was truly heartbreaking to see the mountains I grew up in on fire. We spent most of our time following the news and sorting personal belongings for family members incase of an evacuation order.
      EDIT: You need to remove this part. It doesn't add to the review of the shirt in any way. Bad situation though.

      I didn't get to use the Carrollton backpacking as much as I had hoped during the long term testing period.
      Edit: This just sounds odd to me but it might just be me. I think if you said it "the Carrolton crew while backpacking" it would read better. Your call though.

      An injury to my left foot forced me to cancel my Grand Canyon trip, and forest closures in Colorado attributed to the limited use I was able to get while out there.
      EDIT: Substitute "attributed" with "contributed" You can say that your limited use can be attributed to the forest closures but not that the forest closures attributed to the limited use. As you've written the sentence, contributed is the word you need to use.

      The fabric has not worn through or torn anywhere.
      EDIT: When you use a negative (not), you need to use "nor" (in place of or).

      ItThe shirt is comfortable in the warm weather and breathes well.
      EDIT: Delete "it".