Fw: Coy, Andrea &/Or David Wilkes Fw: [BackpackGearTest] New message from Calin Burlan

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2, 2012
      Facebook
      Hey People! Can you answer this BGT Facebook reader's question?

      Thanks,

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 2, 2012
        Kathy,
        You can copy this in verbatim:

        Hi Calin,

        I was one of the testers of the Timex Ironman Global Trainer last year. I have mine set in metric units. Speed in km/h, elevation in m, distance in km, etc. You can either pick from 3 groups of unit settings (English, Metric, or Nautical), or change the units on each parameter individually. I will have to check what units I used for entering my height and weight later today when I get home.

        Hope that helps,
        Andrea

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 2, 2012
          THANK YOU, ANDREA!

          I was one of the testers of the Timex Ironman Global Trainer last year. I have mine set in metric units. Speed in km/h, elevation in m, distance in km, etc. You can either pick from 3 groups of unit settings (English, Metric, or Nautical), or change the units on each parameter individually. I will have to check what units I used for entering my height and weight later today when I get home.

          Hope that helps,
          Andrea

          > Facebook
          > Hey People! Can you answer this BGT Facebook reader's question?
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Kathy

        • Ray
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 2, 2012
            On page 32 of the owner's manual it says:

            Units

            Configure the type of units the Global Trainer™ Bodylink® System watch uses when tracking performance data. You can choose from English, Metric, and Nautical units.

            Ray
          • Kathy Waters
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 2, 2012
              Thanks, Ray. I added that to the BGT Facebook page as a reply to Calin's post.

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 2, 2012
                I see this has already been answered so I'll just concur. I have mine set in English units.

                Coy Boy

                > Thanks, Ray. I added that to the BGT Facebook page as a reply to Calin's post.
                >
                > Kathy

              • Kathy Waters
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 2, 2012
                  Thanks for responding anyway, Coy!