RE: [backpackgeartesters] LTR- Aqua Vessel Tritan Filter Water Bottle - Ralph Ditton

  • Brett Haydin
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2012
      Ralph, As usual, your report is clear and easily read. Your picture of the grime is great at illustrating your findings. I could only find one item that needs to be addressed, which follows. You can go ahead and upload the file when you are ready. Don't forget to delete the file from the test folder. Happy trails! <snip>

      Thanks to Eco
      Vessel for making this item available to test and BackPackGearTest being the
      vehicle in securing the item and passing onto testers.

      EDIT: Please change to �BackpackGearTest.org�

    • Brett Haydin
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2012
        Oops... forgot EDIT in the subject line...

        > To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
        > From: bhaydin@...
        > Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 08:02:38 -0600
        > Subject: RE: [backpackgeartesters] LTR- Aqua Vessel Tritan Filter Water Bottle - Ralph Ditton
        >

        > Ralph, As usual, your report is clear and easily read. Your picture of the grime is great at illustrating your findings. I could only find one item that needs to be addressed, which follows. You can go ahead and upload the file when you are ready. Don't forget to delete the file from the test folder. Happy trails! <snip>
        >
        > Thanks to Eco
        > Vessel for making this item available to test and BackPackGearTest being the
        > vehicle in securing the item and passing onto testers.
        >
        > EDIT: Please change to �BackpackGearTest.org�

      • Ralph Ditton
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2012
          Thanks Brett for the quick edit.
          See you later on another test.