COMMENT: EDIT: FR - Solo Stove - Katie Montovan

  • sull0294
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2012
      Mike,

      Thank you for your edits! I am glad that you had a nice trip and that you enjoyed my report. I use camping as a chance to challenge myself to make delicious meals using limited resources, and have recently learned backcountry baking and love to show off.

      I have made all of the changes that you suggested but am unable to delete my initial report (so I can not upload the Field Report). I am not sure it you can fix this or if it is something that Kathy will need to do.

      As soon as I am able, I will upload the revised report and delete the test file.

      -Katie
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2012
        Deleted the IR - you can upload now.