Re: [backpackgeartesters] Dead computer

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 9, 2012
      Ryan,

      So sorry for your loss - RIP, faithful computer. Extensions granted to 8/18, ok?

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 15, 2012
        Well, the determination was I needed a new computer. I am having one built by local company. However, I learned today that a couple of the parts are delayed a few days. The box will not be ready until Friday, Aug 17th or possibly Sat the 18th.

        Can I get a few days extension on all reports due? Original extension was to the 18th. With the new box not ready until the 17th or 18th, I won't be able to make the 18th.

        Thanks, Ryan

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 16, 2012
            Ryan,

            Ok - put you down for 8/21. Good luck!