Re: [backpackgeartesters] Re: Extension request - Garmont Zenith Mid Boot - Justin Potts

  • Justin Potts
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2012
      Alright Ray,
      That's kind of what I figured needed to happen, but I didn't know if there would be enough time to get it edited and uploaded before I left since there was a little bit of a schedule change for my trip. I'll post the FR this afternoon hopefully.

      On Aug 4, 2012, at 7:40, "Ray" <rayestrella@...> wrote:

      > I am not answering for Kathy, but you really should post the FR with the use you have to keep it on schedule and save the upcoming trip for the LTR.
      >
      > Ray
      >
      > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "justpottsy" <justpottsy@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I am not sure of the request format as this is my first one. That being said, I would like to request an extension for the FR on these boots due 08/07. Reason being that I will be leaving for my bi-annual trip Sunday and will be OOP until 08/20. I know this is short notice and a long extension but it would be very helpful to be able to test these boots some more on this trip.
      > >
      > > Thank you for conderation,
      > > Justin Potts
      > > -Pottsy

    • Justin Potts
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4, 2012
        Well bad news again, due to grass fires here in OK I only have intermittent power, and no Internet access aside from my trusty smart phone... So, I'd like to resubmit my request for an extension...

        Justin Potts
        -Pottsy

        On Aug 4, 2012, at 7:40, "Ray" <rayestrella@...> wrote:

        > I am not answering for Kathy, but you really should post the FR with the use you have to keep it on schedule and save the upcoming trip for the LTR.
        >
        > Ray
        >
        > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "justpottsy" <justpottsy@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > I am not sure of the request format as this is my first one. That being said, I would like to request an extension for the FR on these boots due 08/07. Reason being that I will be leaving for my bi-annual trip Sunday and will be OOP until 08/20. I know this is short notice and a long extension but it would be very helpful to be able to test these boots some more on this trip.
        > >
        > > Thank you for conderation,
        > > Justin Potts
        > > -Pottsy

      • Kathy Waters
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 9, 2012
          You are right, that is a long extension, but 8/20 it is. Hope your trip is a good one!