Extension request - Garmont Zenith Mid Boot - Justin Potts

  • justpottsy
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2012
      I am not sure of the request format as this is my first one. That being said, I would like to request an extension for the FR on these boots due 08/07. Reason being that I will be leaving for my bi-annual trip Sunday and will be OOP until 08/20. I know this is short notice and a long extension but it would be very helpful to be able to test these boots some more on this trip.

      Thank you for conderation,
      Justin Potts
      -Pottsy
    • Ray
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4, 2012
        I am not answering for Kathy, but you really should post the FR with the use you have to keep it on schedule and save the upcoming trip for the LTR.

        Ray

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "justpottsy" <justpottsy@...> wrote:

        > I am not sure of the request format as this is my first one. That being said, I would like to request an extension for the FR on these boots due 08/07. Reason being that I will be leaving for my bi-annual trip Sunday and will be OOP until 08/20. I know this is short notice and a long extension but it would be very helpful to be able to test these boots some more on this trip.
        >
        > Thank you for conderation,
        > Justin Potts
        > -Pottsy

      • Justin Potts
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 4, 2012
          Alright Ray,
          That's kind of what I figured needed to happen, but I didn't know if there would be enough time to get it edited and uploaded before I left since there was a little bit of a schedule change for my trip. I'll post the FR this afternoon hopefully.

          On Aug 4, 2012, at 7:40, "Ray" <rayestrella@...> wrote:

          > I am not answering for Kathy, but you really should post the FR with the use you have to keep it on schedule and save the upcoming trip for the LTR.
          >
          > Ray
          >
          > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "justpottsy" <justpottsy@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I am not sure of the request format as this is my first one. That being said, I would like to request an extension for the FR on these boots due 08/07. Reason being that I will be leaving for my bi-annual trip Sunday and will be OOP until 08/20. I know this is short notice and a long extension but it would be very helpful to be able to test these boots some more on this trip.
          > >
          > > Thank you for conderation,
          > > Justin Potts
          > > -Pottsy

        • Justin Potts
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 4, 2012
            Well bad news again, due to grass fires here in OK I only have intermittent power, and no Internet access aside from my trusty smart phone... So, I'd like to resubmit my request for an extension...

            Justin Potts
            -Pottsy

            On Aug 4, 2012, at 7:40, "Ray" <rayestrella@...> wrote:

            > I am not answering for Kathy, but you really should post the FR with the use you have to keep it on schedule and save the upcoming trip for the LTR.
            >
            > Ray
            >
            > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "justpottsy" <justpottsy@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > I am not sure of the request format as this is my first one. That being said, I would like to request an extension for the FR on these boots due 08/07. Reason being that I will be leaving for my bi-annual trip Sunday and will be OOP until 08/20. I know this is short notice and a long extension but it would be very helpful to be able to test these boots some more on this trip.
            > >
            > > Thank you for conderation,
            > > Justin Potts
            > > -Pottsy

          • Kathy Waters
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 9, 2012
              You are right, that is a long extension, but 8/20 it is. Hope your trip is a good one!