Heads up - Suisse Sport Alpine testers

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 6:59 PM
      Here's some information I just received from Suisse Sport's rep:

      "for the Alpine testers -- we sent them all instead, our brand new McKinley mummy samples. It pretty much has the same specs as the Alpine. I found out with slight modifications, Exxel is discontinuing the Alpine and launching the McKinley. So in essence the testers are getting the very first of the McKinley samples. I am at OR now, headed to the Exxel booth and there I will find out any differences in specs of the McKinley (vs. Alpine) "

      I am at the OR Show as well and will check out the McKinley bags too and try to touch base with the rep. In the meantime hold on to the bags when delivered, post an ARRIVED notice, and hold off on your IR until we straighten this out.

      Thanks, Richard