[ADDITIONAL EDIT] IR - Titan 65 - Theresa Lawrence

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2 8:12 AM
      Hi Theresa...

      I was editing Kerri's High Sierra Titan 65 Backpack report, and went back
      and looked at yours. I noticed that your first picture may be from High
      Sierra. If so, please
      credit them for the photograph.

      Thanks much!

      James E. Triplett
      High Sierra Titan 65 Backpack Monitor
      http://tinyurl.com/TITAN65REPORTS

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test/TESTS/IR%20-%20Titan%2065%20-%20Theresa%20Lawrence/

      > > Thanks for taking the time to edit.
      > >

      > > TITAN 65 BACKPACK - Test Series By Theresa Lawrence
      >
      > Hi Theresa...
      >
      > Thank you for your initial report on the High Sierra Titan 65 Backpack.
      > Very descriptive report, with lots of nice pictures. Well done,
      Theresa!

      > I just have a few minor edits for you to take a look at. When you have
      > updated your report to your satisfaction, please upload to the official
      > folder, and remember to delete the copy in the test folder.
      >
      > Thank you also for copying me directly. I was away for a funeral over
      the
      > weekend and wouldn't have found it nearly as quickly if you hadn't.
      >
      > Thanks again!
      >
      > James E. Triplett
      > High Sierra Titan 65 Backpack Monitor

    • Theresa Lawrence
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3 8:17 AM
        Thanks again for the edits, report is uploaded and test folder deleted...
        Cheers,
        Theresa