EDIT: LTR RIBZ Frontpack - David Wilkes

  • a_henrichs
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2012
      Hi David,

      Good report; I just have a few edits for you. As usual, EDIT=fix, Edit=think about fixing. Feel free to upload when these changes are made and don't forget to delete your html test file.

      Thanks!

      Andy

      > Prior to the opening of the official opening of the William
      > O Douglas trail...
      Edit: this is a little repetitive, maybe remove "opening of the"

      > Along those lines the best example of that I could think of during the summer months was to climb Mt Adams...
      EDIT: remove "of"

      >Along those lines I am going to start looking at some of the smaller
      > hydration pouches that area available...
      EDIT: that are available...
    • david wilkes
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2012
        This was a fun item to test! Thanks for the edits.
        Corrections made, new file uploaded,and original deleted.

        Dave