folder needed - tasc level A shirt

  • Coy Boy
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3, 2012
      I just noticed there is no folder for this yet. Also, Ray and Andy call it two different things. would prefer the same label, probably go with whatever the folder is labeled.

      Coy Boy
    • Coy Boy
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 3, 2012
        ooops, just saw it is under underwear....Ray, youers did not upload properly or someting. looks blank.

        Coy Boy

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Coy Boy" <starnescr@...> wrote:

        > I just noticed there is no folder for this yet. Also, Ray and Andy call it two different things. would prefer the same label, probably go with whatever the folder is labeled.
        >
        > Coy Boy

      • Ray
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 3, 2012
          I just noticed that and reloaded.

          In fact I took the MSRP out too. I am not sure where I got that and the packaging is gone now.

          The name comes right off the box and the product sticker.Bamboo+Merino Base System.

          To tell the truth Thrive NP seems to have a hard time figuring out any kind of naming conventions. They need to get some help developing a common theme for their names.

          Ray
        • Ray
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 3, 2012
            The name is also on the patch on the front of the shirt.

            Ray
          • Coy Boy
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 3, 2012
              Looks good now. I do have a couple of edits to add...hope you don't mind uploading once more.

              There is a break/extra line in the title of the report between the first and second line. Is this intentional?

              EDIT: The company is "thriv NP, Inc." with a small "t", no capital. Need to change it in three places - product info, first sentence and last sentence.

              As for the name, sounds good if it was on the box and sticker. I agree they need to work on their naming and website in general. If Kathy says different you can take it up with her.

              Coy Boy
              PS the five fingers were awesome! I do believe I have found my nirvana as far as holler shoes go! I even waded around awhile even though these are not considered water shoes. They were about dry by the time I hiked back to the house but more importantly, I could barely tell they were wet even right after soaking them, as in they felt just about the same, just cooler.

              --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Ray" <rayestrella@...> wrote:

              > I just noticed that and reloaded.
              >
              > In fact I took the MSRP out too. I am not sure where I got that and the packaging is gone now.
              >
              > The name comes right off the box and the product sticker.Bamboo+Merino Base System.
              >
              > To tell the truth Thrive NP seems to have a hard time figuring out any kind of naming conventions. They need to get some help developing a common theme for their names.
              >
              > Ray

            • Ray
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 3, 2012
                Hey Coy,

                > Looks good now. I do have a couple of edits to add...hope you don't mind uploading once more.

                Of course not.

                > There is a break/extra line in the title of the report between the first and second line. Is this intentional?

                No, I have jacked with it so much I think the HTML is getting corrupted. ;-) I will fix it.

                > EDIT: The company is "thriv NP, Inc." with a small "t", no capital. Need to change it in three places - product info, first sentence and last sentence.

                This too is all over the place. I just emailed them to ask what THEY want to be called. There are a ton of legal documents from their lawsuit that have it like I spelled it, plus pages of their own. But I will see what they have to say.

                > If Kathy says different you can take it up with her.

                Nah, she's the boss...

                > PS the five fingers were awesome!

                I do agree, pretty neat product.

                Ray
              • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 5, 2012
                  As everyone should know, products tested by Backpack Gear Testers are
                  still owned by the manufacturer until all testing and reporting has been
                  concluded.

                  With that being said, all packaging and shipping documents should be
                  retained until the test is done. This is important should any questions
                  arise during the testing and/or reporting phases, and especially important
                  should any gear need to be returned.

                  Thanks in advance for complying with this reminder.

                  James E. Triplett
                  Edit Mod