Re: [EDIT] LTR - Dual Eyewear SL2 sunglasses - Coy Boy

  • Coy Boy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2012
      Thanks JET! I have fixed and uploaded. BTW, the tire in question was a few pounds low (about 80 psi vs 110 psi when fully inflated) but I find the ride more comfortable this way...OK I know, I'm already riding a lazy-boy on wheels...but I got to have ALL the comfort possible. Oh, and nearly flawless sounds much better than I only found a few eidts. I may have to use that next time...thanks for the kind words!

      Coy Boy