Edit: IR - tasc Level A shirt - Andy Henrichs

  • Coy Boy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2012
      Hi Andy, I'm stepping in for Larry until he gets power restored. Just one edit and a couple of comments. Ray, if your reading, could you comment on the MSRP? I posed.

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "a_henrichs" <andyhenrichs@...> wrote:

      > Hi Larry,
      >
      > Here is my IR for the Level A shirt. The html can be found at: http://tinyurl.com/d47z4yf. Thanks for the edits!
      >
      > Andy
      > In the summer of 2004, I was fortunate enough to have thru-hiked the 476 mile Colorado Trail over 35 days.

      Edit: need metric conversion for 476 mile. BTW sounds like an awesome hike!

      > MSRP: Not Available

      Comment: not sure where Ray found the MSRP but he has it as $28 (US). I may need to go back and edit Ray's for including it. I know the shirt is not on the website yet but maybe he found it on the hang tag?

      There is a screen-printed-type tag in the usual interior location of the shirt with a logo, size, material information, and care instructions.

      Comment: would be a nice touch to spell out the care instructions. I do like the photo you included though.