Additional EDIT: IR: REI Endeavor Convertible Pants (Curt)

  • Ryan Christensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2012
      Curt,

      Sorry for the late notice, as I see you have already uploaded your report.  However, I missed two key edits.  It would be great if you would please make the corrections.

      EDIT: We are supposed to have the manufacturer listed in our information and the name
      needs to be spelled out at least the first time of use. i.e.  Manufacturer: Recreational Equipment Inc. (REI) -- please correct

      EDIT: <***Warranty: REI's 100% Satisfaction Guarantee> - the only links allowed are to the manufacturer’s
      top-level URL. -- please correct

      Thanks, Ryan