tasc level A shirts--Edits delayed

  • laurence kirschner
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2012
      Just wanted to let Kathy and the tasc testers that I happen to live in the area of Ohio with no power at the moment, so the edits on the tasc level A shirts will be a bit delayed. I have internet at work (which is how I can send this) but don't really have the time to do my normal editing. Hope to have them to you by the weekend.

      Sorry for the delay, and stay tuned....

      -larry

    • Ray
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2012
        I would volunteer to take them but I am one of the testers.

        Ray

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, laurence kirschner <asklarry98@...> wrote:

        > Just wanted to let Kathy and the tasc testers that I happen to live in the area of Ohio with no power at the moment, so the edits on the tasc level A shirts will be a bit delayed. I have internet at work (which is how I can send this) but don't really have the time to do my normal editing. Hope to have them to you by the weekend.
      • Coy Boy
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2012
          I can get these. You will have to re-check them of course... BTW, I just bought my very first pair of five fingers and I'm chomping at the bit for a hike to the holler. Ive had them on since leaving the store at 10:30 this morning. I got the Bikila LS and the feel much better than the last pair I tried on (not sure the model). The were 40% off so I could not resist. I guess I'll finally do an OR. gona waita bit for it to cool down, it is 103 F right now.

          Coy Boy

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 3, 2012
            --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Coy Boy" <starnescr@...> wrote:

            > I can get these. You will have to re-check them of course...

            Ha, only because I have to read dang report that goes on the site. But you know how it goes. I can't see my own mistakes. That's why I make 'em in the first place. ;-)

            Thanks for helping out Coy.

            Ray
          • Kathy Waters
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 3, 2012
              Coy,

              Thanks! That's fantastic! I'll pick up the "oversight" for Ray's. Congrats on the Vibram FiveFingers. Good deal. Hot here too. 104F at 3pm.