EDIT- IR- BA Insulated Q-Core Rectangular Pad- Ralph Ditton

  • Ralph Ditton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2012
      Hi Ray,

      Thanks for the edits.

      I have changed "turfed" to "throwing away". I was not aware that it was a
      sort of colloquialism. I am always turfing stuff. Yes, we returf lawns also.
      Done a few in my time. Fixed up the silly hyphens etc.

      The pad certainly looks very comfy to use. Come a long way since the closed
      cell mats that we used to use.

      Cheers

      Ralph