BridGeT update

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2012
      You will shortly be receiving the usual e-mails but the Admin DID NOT get
      updated due to excessive bandwidth traffic. I'm too tired to stay up any
      later to do the ftp, so the Admin page will get updated in the morning.

      I'm sure you all will live <g>.

      Kathy
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30, 2012
        You will shortly be getting the usual e-mail notices and BridGeT updates.
        Please check them carefully as I have been OOP a lot the last several days
        and may have missed things.

        I will be doing another update on Tuesday morning before I head off to NJ
        for two weeks. There I will be updating the db but may not be able to send
        out the usual notices. We will have to wait and see if I can figure the
        SMTP server stuff from NJ.

        Thanks and hope everyone is outdoors enjoying this fall Sunday! I'm going
        there now!

        Kathy
      • Kathy Waters
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2012
          I just finished updating the BridGeT database. There will not be any e-mail
          reminders going out today though. Please check your tester and monitor
          admin pages to see if you have anything to take care of.

          I am trying to see if I can get the settings for my current location (NJ) so
          I can send out the e-mails, but not promising <g>!

          Thanks and feel free to e-mail me any questions or concerns.