ADDITIONAL EDIT - Garmont - Zenith Boot - Michael Mosack

  • Derek Hansen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2012
      Mike,

      We found some additional edits I missed. Please change these in your report and re-upload.

      All the best!

      ~derek

      ***According to the website, "Outside Magazine 2011 Gear of the Year award."

      EDIT: as we compete with Outside Magazine we never mention their (or any other publication’s) awards, excerpts, etc. This needs to be deleted.

      ***My immediate quick-fix for this was to simply double roll my socks so that I had added padding between my lag and the boot's upper.

      EDIT: that I had added padding between my “leg” and the boot's upper
    • Michael
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2012
        Thanks Derek and Ray,
        The edits have been addressed and the report uploaded.
        Thanks again
        Mike Mosack