another EDIT - IR - Bolle Rainier - Erin M. Hedden

  • jerry adams
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2012
      Oops - a couple edits I missed, sorry

      You need to say Bollé, not Bolle, everywhere in the report - you can just copy from this email and paste into BGT report generator

      and you need to say at the end - "this concludes the IR, LTR to follow in 4 months, thanks to BackpackGearTest.org and Bollé for letting me test these" (or whatever)

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2012
        Sorry about that. Edits are made and a new edited report is uploaded to the folder.

        Thanks again for the edits and for the chance to test out these sunglasses. It will prove to be interesting because there are indeed a couple of claims by the company that I am curious about.