Arrived- Columbia omni-freeze - Justin Potts

  • justpottsy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2012
      Sorry for the delay, I was OOP a bit longer than expected. But I found a huge box containing a tiny t shirt at my house this afternoon.

      Justin Potts
      Pottsy
    • Justin Potts
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2012
        Edit - arrived with problem.

        As I started writing my IR I realized that I have been sent a color that is not listed on the manufacturers website. I don't know if it is even an issue, but the shirt I received is all white. The one listed as "white" on the website is white with blue trim. I'll go ahead and write the IR and get it in for editing, but I wanted to make you aware of the problem, so you can fill me in on what to do.

        Justin Potts
        -Pottsy

        ________________________________
        Sorry for the delay, I was OOP a bit longer than expected. But I found a huge box containing a tiny t shirt at my house this afternoon.

        Justin Potts
        Pottsy

      • woodswoman
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2012
          Justin,
          The color difference is no problem. Just say that the color you were sent is all white but the color on the website shows blue stitching on the white version. Manufacturers change things all the time and sometimes just don't update their website.

          ***Gail***

          Sorry for the delay, I was OOP a bit longer than expected. But I found a huge box containing a tiny t shirt at my house this afternoon.

          Justin Potts

          Pottsy

        • Kathy Waters
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 4, 2012
            Justin,

            Don't remember if I answered this, but there is no problem - often colors or small things are different from the web site. Just list the color you received and that's all that is necessary.