Re: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT - IR - Garmont Zenith GTX Boots - Mike Mosack

  • Mike Mosack
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2012
      Thanks Derek,
      I fixed the edits and address the comments as well. I only left the pronoun
      use of "my" boots. I guess I like the connection that seems to me anyway
      that I am a owner like my readers maybe...
      The last edit you caught that the word was possibly transmogrified or
      something... It was a direct cut and paste/quote, but I agree with what you
      said and I added "[information]" in the missing spot to make it make much
      more sense. Good catches - all.
      Thanks and see you in 2!
      Mike