EDIT: IR - Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL2 Tent - Brett Haydin

  • A. Buskov
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2012
      Brett,

      Here are your edits. Please follow the standard EDIT, Edit, Comment
      convention. Email me if you have questions, remember to delete the test
      report, and upload when ready.

      AB
      ___________________________

      > Listed Packed Size: 6.5 in x 21 in 16.5 cm x 53 cm) Actual Packed Size: C
      in x C
      EDIT: Missing '(' in Listed packed Size, and what is "C in x C"

      > in (X cm x X cm)
      EDIT: Missing conversion & numerics.

      > does not need to be staked down in order to remain standing. The Jack
      > Rabbit uses 2 sets of aluminum poles in order to achieve its shape. The
      first
      > set of poles is a small one made of two segments that lays across the
      width
      EDIT: Believe this should be 'that lies across the'

      > which has two arms that extend from each end; sort of like
      > this: >-< The poles are manufactured by DAC and are TH72M aluminum that
      > snap into plastic hubs.
      Edit: you use "set" In a weird way. Innitially you describe '2 sets', but
      then you list each pole as its own set. Almost seems like there are 4 poles
      in total, instead of 2 (even though 1 is a really long & branching pole).
    • Brett Haydin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2012
        Thanks for the edits AB. I think I addressed the final edit, but I may have
        muddied it up more for you. Anyway, I did upload the file to the BA folder
        and deleted the test file. Loving the tent already. Been out in it twice
        now, even using the fast fly set up. Can't wait to update ya'll in two
        months J