Re: LTR - Baffin Base Camp Shoes - David Wyman

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2012
      Hi David,

      Just a few edits for you and you are good to go. It was great working with you on this test series.

      See you down the trail,

      Ray

      ***March 24 - 25: 2 days, 1 nights in Allegheny National Forest, Pennsylvania

      EDIT: 2 days, 1 night (not plural, and really there is no reason to list both the nights and days. In the case of bags I usually just list the bag nights, but up to you.)

      ***Took a nice little overnight trip for my birthday.

      EDIT: "I" took a nice

      ***The weather was excellent - cool enough to keep sweating down,

      EDIT: keep "the" sweating down
    • Dave Wyman
      Message 2 of 3 , May 29, 2012
        Changes made, report uploaded. Thanks, Ray, for monitoring this test!